Covid-19 Guidelines For Meadow Wind
Following the State of NH and CDC. guidelines, reservations are open to everyone although those who reside outside of New England must have quarantined for 14 days prior to their visit. A waiver will need to be signed upon checkin.
The CDC recommends all individuals remain 6’ or more away from each other in order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. With recent events in mind we are adapting our procedures to maximize protection for our guests and our team.
In addition to heightened awareness and sanitizing practices, we have adopted the practices below to maintain compliance with Federal and State requirements as well as keep both our guests and our staff healthy.
– We will require a copy of a NH driver’s license or a signed document from the guest(s) attesting that all the person(s) staying at Meadow Wind remained at a home for at least 14 days before arriving in New Hampshire, only going out for essential items and when outside of the home maintaining social distancing and wearing face masks when within less than 6 feet of another person during this 14 day “quarantine”.
– Masks are required when walking through the Inn at all times and when social distancing is not possible.
– Indoor common areas will be closed temporarily including the dining area, jacuzzi and sitting room.
– The screened in porch will be available for use on a limited basis. Social Distancing is to be followed.
– Breakfast will be prepared for you each morning at a scheduled time. You can enjoy in the screened in porch or that you can enjoy as a picnic in our gardens or take with you as you set out to explore the Newfound Lake, the mountains or one of the surrounding towns.
– Outside seating has been added and you are welcome to use at any time to eat or relax and enjoy our beautiful gardens.
-All common touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day to ensure your safety.
-We will also be doing prearranged scheduled and contactless check-ins to ensure everyone has the ability to social distance. Your credit card will be charged the balance of your stay the day of your check-in. Regular cancellation and deposit policies are in effect except in the case that you have or make a reservation and cannot complete the quarantine or exhibit any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 we would be happy to move your reservation to a later date or refund your deposit.
– Housekeeping will not be offered at this time. If you need anything for your room make sure you tell us! You may leave trash and dirty towels in provided bags outside of your room and we will exchange them for you.
The Meadow Wind Team is taking every precaution to make your experience with us as safe as possible while continuing our tradition of exceptional quality service. As guidelines change, we will continue to keep you updated. We hope you stay safe and healthy and look forward to seeing you soon!